Here is a super cute, easy and inexpensive way to decorate any space making it instantly adorable and festive!
Materials:-pastel tissue paper-scissors-hot glue gun-twine
1. Take one piece of tissue paper (1 piece will make 4 tassels) Fold it once lengthwise, then once widthwise, and one more time widthwise.
2. Cut little strips (this is your fringe) leaving 2in. of uncut tissue paper on the top. Then unfold it once and cut down the middle. *make sure the “top” (2in. uncut portion) is on the fold … you will see why.
3. Take one of the halves and unfold it again, you should have 2 sections. Then take the second halve and unfold it again. One of them will need to be cut in half lengthwise to make 2 more sections. You should end up with 4 separate sections.
4. Take each section one at a time and roll the center portion. Make sure to not let the fringe get tangled as you roll. It helps to gently run your fingers through the fringe as you roll. Next, twist the middle part.
5. Take your tassel and fold it in half twisting the sides in opposite directions until it makes a little loop at the top. Put a dot of glue from your hot glue gun on the spot indicated, and twist the two sides around each other.
Make sure you hold the glued parts together and allow to dry!